Saturday, July 9, 2011

Interview of how does technology affect our everyday life?

 

By interviewing my brother, who is a pharmacist I asked him these questions to know how does the technology affect his life as a pharmacist.

These are the questions and the answers which I got.

Good evening Fadi:
I want to ask you some questions about the technology and how does it affect your life as a pharmacist.

First Question: What does technology mean to you? 
I think technology is any think may be tools, ideas, devices, or anything which may make our life easier, effective, and solving some life problems, as computers, cars, internet, devices, tools, etc. 

Second Question: How often do you use this technology (ex. the internet, transportation, medical, construction, etc.) and for what purposes?
Well, I am using the technology many times, every day, everywhere. I am using the technology to get useful information about drugs, learning new technologies, connecting with my friends where over the world, preparing some ads for the doctors, doing my household and work activities, reading stories in many fields as life, Islamic, Scientific and others.    

Third Question: What technology can’t you live without?
1.       Of course first one is the computer and the internet.
2.      My Mobile and telephone.
3.      The entire Electrical Home device for example as TVs. 

Fourth Question: Does technology make you worry about privacy?   
Of course,  as you know that the technology has a very good social, scientific, and general use, but we have to be very carefully about our personal and secure information, because we heard a lot of hacking stores which destroyed a lot of persons life.  



      No comments:

      Post a Comment